[G4] thanks for firmware flasher info

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Wed Jun 22 04:37:37 PDT 2005

Thanks to all the listers who have recently shared flasher info. As a
result, my new Pioneer DVR-109 is now up to date. And so is my older
106D.
But that leaves my Lite-On  LTR-52246S CD-RW in its OWC firewire
enclosure. I found the windows flasher and tried to use it via Windows
98 and VPC, but the drive was not found. Odd thing is I could mount a
CD from the drive, but when I tried running the flasher, it either
misidentified the drive or became confused by one of the DVD drives
also connected.

Are there any OSX flashers for the Lite-On LTR-52246S CD-RW? Or a
workaround for the problem above? Thanks again.

Regards,

Wayne Clodfelter
wayne at troutnc.com