[G4] OSX10.4.1 DVD Player problem!

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jun 25 03:27:03 PDT 2005

Yes Daniel, I agree that theirs a conflict between the ATI-8500 (AGP in
my case) and the OSX10.4.1 software. Its odd that my DVD's will play
fine when Im on the OS9.2.2 but not on OSX10.4.1! Even a downloaded
Mplayer wont work for me in OSX. Thanks for the feedback. Hope relief is
on the way for both of us.

Tom