[G4] Moto V551 and bluetooth and iSync

William Wiseman elox at fastermac.net
Thu Jun 30 23:15:25 PDT 2005

Is it a Cingular-branded (locked) phone? I have heard that some of
these V551's will not sync due to changes Cingular makes in the
software/firmware. Mine was shipped unlocked (I have an AT&T card) so
I avoided the Cingular problem. I understand that these phones will
sync via USB.

I remembered something else about this problem, so you might want to
check out:
http://www.macgeekery.com/hacks/software/moto_v551_and_hacking_isync

JeffW.