[G4] Speakers for G4 desktop Mac

Crazy Miz B paula at crazedcowboys.com
Thu Jun 30 16:49:25 PDT 2005

I am clueless on audio. (as well as virtually anything else you might
choose--but that's not important now. [shades of Leslie Nielson...])

I want speakers so that my music can be heard better and with more
volume the room. I know absolutely nothing about what to select.

My budget is low, but I don't want trash. Would truly be grateful for
any recommendations or sources that you might know.

I'm a DJ, so need to hear the artists' work well---so it needs to be
decent---but the budget is somewhat limited. Can't spend hundreds and
hundreds of dollars.

Help?

Thanks,

Miz B