[G4] PS Can I update my OS with this?

Ascender ascender at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 13:58:18 PST 2005

I posted this previously.  I meant 10.2.8; not 9.2.8 as I said in a previous
email

Hello all

I have a G4 PowerMac and am trying to update my Operating System to 10.2.8.
I only want to update this far as my other software would need to be updated
beyond that and I can't afford it at this time.

I ordered software from OperatorHeadGap.com   The installation discs say
'eMac Mac OS; Install 1 and 2'.  Can I install these discs or did I order
the wrong thing?

This is the product I ordered:
http://stn2.headgap.com/resale/FMPro?-token=12941577&-db=ProductsC.fp3&-lay=
WEB&-format=items.htm&-sortfield=SortID&-Max=40&category=software&-find

Says "eMac" on the label:

(pasted) Mac OSX 10.2 Jaguar CD's ONLY w/FREE OSX Kitchen Sink CD 2 Disks,
free updates - New - Lower $39.77 Includes your shipping! Apple OS X 10.2
'Jaguar' CD Set/License Only. Complete 2 Disc 10.2 installation Set. The
Apple OS 10.2 CD set supports installation on any Apple model that OS X is
supported. This set includes the Mac OS X 10.2 OEM "GRAY" install CDs ONLY -
no box is included. Factory sealed DISKS ONLY. FREE OSX Kitchen Sink CD - 2
CD Set ($14.77 value). Free updates to 10.2.8 on appropriately equipped
systems. Opened software is not returnable. You get all 4 CD's for a Bargain
Was $49.77 NOW $39.77 and we include FREE domestic shipping! (end of paste)