[G4] OWC

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Mar 21 06:27:42 PST 2005

I, on the other hand, had a good experience when the ATA controller I
bought was killed by the manufacturers firmware update. They took it
back, no questions asked, and sent me a new one promptly after I
returned the first one.

"It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are
still rolling."
  ~ Mark Twain