[G4] OWC

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 13:19:43 PST 2005

OWC has the worst memory on the market, sadly :(. It's off spec and
tends to screw with Mac OS X. They've pulled the act of taking forever
to return/exchange items to me, but since their office is about 20
miles away I drove over and showed up unexpected. I was promptly taken
care of by the tech support guys =D.

My two ¢.
-CJ