[G4] Upgrade Sawtooth to DP?

Carlos carlos3543 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 06:46:41 PST 2005

Wayne:

Thanks for the quick reply. Just checked out the DP upgrades on OWC's
site. For $400 minimum, I'll probably pass, but if prices ar dropping,
it might become a viable option. Does OS X take full advantage of these
DP upgrades in the older machines? IE, is it fully symmetrical, or is
there still a "primary" and "secondary" CPU?

--

Charles Estabrooks
Photography & Creative Digital Services

181 Main Street - Westerly, RI 02891