[G4] Software Updates after Tiger

perry at cynic.org perry at cynic.org
Tue May 10 13:44:57 PDT 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 08:30:44AM -0500, Richard M. Kriss wrote:
> Has anyone received a software update from Apple since upgrading to Tiger
> 10.4?
>
> The Software Update in 10.4 seems to work and says I am up to date. The last
> entry in my log of installed updates was the Security Update 2005-005 and
> that was for OS 10.3, not 10.4.
>
> Surely something has been updated since the public release of 10.4!

I've gotten point updates for applications (Pages, Quicktime Broadcaster)
after installing Tiger. Remember that Software Update only offers you
updates for stuff you have actually installed, so you don't see everything
that's available.

Apparently there hasn't been a system software or security update yet.
Hey, it's only been two weeks; and it takes them weeks to test a
system software update. Be patient, grasshopper.

Cheers
  -- perry