[G4] G4 Startup

David L. Presberg pres at mail2.gis.net
Sat May 14 19:00:08 PDT 2005

Richard Dion --

On my PowerBook G4, 10.2.8, System Preferences ==> Energy Saver ==>
(tab) Options there is the available checkbox:

    Other Options
        --
        --

See if that is checked and uncheck it.  Then dismiss the System
Preferences/Energy Saver window (red dismiss lozenge in upper left

Clearly, non-server-intended Mac's, such as my PowerBook also seem
to have that option.

-- Pres

RE: