[G4] Macintosh PC Exchange (MS-DOS) and Permissions

s* scart at sympatico.ca
Sun May 15 16:04:26 PDT 2005

I have an external Firewire HD.  It is formatted as Macintosh PC
Exchange (MS-DOS).  I formatted it this way so I can use the hard drive
with PC's as well.  When the hard drive is connected to my G4 tower, is
it possible to change the permissions of this drive so I can see them
over a network on a Powerbook?  At the moment, all other drives except
for the MS-DOS drive are visible to mount when trying to connect.

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

-s*