[G4] Lost HD

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Mon May 16 11:41:54 PDT 2005

It sounds like the grammarian install is looking for the original HD
it was installed on. when you click on the connect make sure your G3
is on the network and accessible.

The easiest thing to do is import all your user info from the G3
(there is an option to import all files and programs etc.) The OS
will do it all for you. Use setup assistant.