[G4] Transfer Vinyl Audio to CD

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed May 18 17:02:22 PDT 2005

I'm not familier with any Shareware software, but if you can afford a copy
of Toast, it comes with a great little app called CD Spin Doctor. This
cool little app does a great job of capturing Audio. To clean it up, I
recommend using Bias SoundSoap 2. It's easy to use, and does a decent job
of cleaning up clicks and pops. Each app costs around $100 dollars.

Regards,
--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.