[G4] problem with the mail program in panther ...need a fix (cross listed)

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 21 19:20:23 PDT 2005

Hi all

I'm running a QuickSilver 733 MHz with 1.5 GB of
memory and Panther (10.3.9), on safari...

duiring the course of everday activities my mail icon
gets opened and it then will not close. When I needed
to restart my mac, mail stops the QS from restarting
...I have to then restart using the small restart
button below my power switch on the front of the QS
...whats the hangup and how can I fix it?

Rich