[G4] Yosemite Blue and White G3's

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Thu May 26 06:58:13 PDT 2005

Tim,

If I am not mistaken the first desktop computers to have internal =20
Airport wireless cards were the first generation G4's like my G4 =20
Sawtooth AGP graphics version... So no apple airport card for the G3 =20
Blue and White, you can always get a PCI 3rd party one... Another =20
reason to stay away from the G3, the only good thing the G3 has is a =20
nice case and PCI expansion slots...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.