[G4] Yosemite Blue and White G3's

=?MACINTOSH?Q?Tim_Collier_=F0?= collierof1957 at mac.com
Thu May 26 07:10:30 PDT 2005

Yes, thanks.....In our dual 1 gig G4, it only used the original =20
Airport Card and was really slow on exchanging data on our local =20
wireless network.  So, I bought it a PCI card at CompUSA and it works =20=

really well.  The dual G4 is now playing much nicer on the network.  =20
So, what I plan to do is buy another one of them.
Plus, I bought the 10.4 family pack which covers installation on 5 =20
computers, so I can install it on the new G3 (it comes without an OS =20
installed).

Tim