[G4] thanx for the pointers: one more question-audio

-s* scart at sympatico.ca
Wed May 25 22:39:03 PDT 2005

how much do you want to spend on a sound card?  how many inputs and outputs
do you require?  And what software do you plan on using with it?

if you can afford it, you could always buy a Digidesign Mbox annd use the
free copy of Protools LE that comes included.   I own one of those and it
works and sounds great.

-s*