[G4] Music notation software

William Duquet skygram at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:03:35 PDT 2005

Hi people!

Thank you for all your suggestions regarding music notation programs.
I will look into all of them. I am worried that my poor nephew will do
what the son of a friend did last year by asking his parents to pay
for a very expensive 12 month course of sound design study that he was
not capable of doing. This young man quit the school within a few days
when he realized that he didn't have enough of the basics to keep up
with the other students. This young guy made things worse by dropping
out and failing to notify his parents for a few months thereby losing
them a considerable amount of money.

Bill