[G4] OT: Questions about a Blue & White G3

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Sun May 29 10:58:39 PDT 2005

I pick up B&W G3's all the time and upgrade them. Then sell them off to
new Mac users with low budgets. My advice is to leave it alone.  If you
can pick up 4 PC-100 256 MB chips and use your 500 MHz G4 Processor it
should be fast enough. No need to spin the wheel.

Regards,

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.