[G4] OT: Questions about a Blue & White G3

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Sun May 29 11:37:57 PDT 2005

Thank you.   It already has 256 installed, but I don't know in what configuration.  I am going to up the RAM to as high as I can without having to invest too much.....but I could easily get it up to 1 gig over a period of time.
My wife gets mad at me when I go buying used Macs......at one time, we had 11 old Macs around the house in different states of operation plus the ones that we used on a daily basis.  She put her foot down and told me to "Get rid of them!"  So, I figured I was pretty safe getting this one, at least she can't say it's useless!  Maybe not as powerful as our present desktops but still useful.

Tim