[G4] VGA Monitor on a Mac G3-Thanks

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:45:10 PDT 2005

I'm the guy wanting to hook a Compaq 140 VGA monitor to my Mac G3 266
desktop running OS 9.2.2 w/ a Mac VGA adapter. I've gotten many good
suggestions including changing the pin settings on the adapter. I may
not have been clear on my original post but I can't adjust monitor
Control Panel, or any other settings because I have a blank screen and
can't get past that part. I did a "google" trying to find the correct
pin settings but couldn't find that. It may not be a multi-sync
monitor. I'll check into that. Anymore suggestions, I'll hear them but
thanks for all your contributions.
Ron/TN