[G4] .avi extensions?

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 14:43:31 PST 2005

Jim, thank you very much for your ample and instructive answers. I
think that the easiest solution is going to be just to use VLC. At
least temporarily until I learn about all this thing.

On Nov 8, 2005, at 8:55 PM, James Pacyga wrote:

> A codec is an extension of sorts that allows the machine to decode
> a particular format of file.

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720