[G4] DISABLE DASHBOARD & question & the CD tray/eject button

Laura Robinette robinetteld at spr.k12.oh.us
Tue Nov 15 08:22:25 PST 2005

This is something I've also been trying to figure out how to do since I
work at a middle school. Thanks for asking, Frank & thanks for the
answer, Tony. :)

I have a related question that hopefully somebody can give me an easy
answer to. Since I work at a school, on the same computers that I have
the issue w/ dashboard, I also have been trying to figure out how to
keep the students from opening the CD tray w/ the eject button on the
keyboard. Is there a way to disable that function? I have eMacs running
Tiger w/ logins using Simple Finder.

TIA

Laura