[G4] Head Hunting, How Many?

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Tue Nov 15 17:19:24 PST 2005

On Nov 15, 2005, at 4:36 PM, Fred Thiel wrote:

> ... The two likeliest ones are the fifteen head and sixteen head
> master settings. Could someone please tell me which jumper setting
> to use. I am going to install it in a Blueberry iMac to give to my
> nephew and I'd like to use it instead of letting it sit around and
> collect dust.

16 heads and master would be my guess.

It would have helped if you had told us which specific Blueberry iMac
you have as there are several. The Apple iMac support site is http://
www.apple.com/support/imac/g3/.

You should be sure it has the latest firmware.

Note also that it can probably take more memory than Apple says it
can. Download a copy of MacTracker for more info on that.

Phil
--
We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home. -- Edward R.
Murrow