[G4] DVD Drive help

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Fri Nov 18 05:53:29 PST 2005

I have always used the Pioneer series BECAUSE THEY WORK  with Macs.  I have a Quicksilver, and it works even with 10.4.3.  I patronize newegg.com,a VERY reliable vendor, where you can buy one in beige or black for about $40:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=Go&DEPA=0&type=&description=Pioneer+DVR-110&Category=0&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

Note that I have the 110 in my Quicksilver now.

--Steve