[G4] DVD Drive help

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Fri Nov 18 06:54:08 PST 2005

Davis,

Yes go with the deals from  newegg.com and get the Pioneer DVR DVD
burner. I bought the Pioneer DVR -109  for my computer and used the
drive fine with patchburn installed under mac os 10.3, but now in
10.4 the drive is completely supported and I no longer needed
parchburn. Note that  apple uses the DVR-109 and other pioneer drives
in there computers, so they are most definitely compatible with
macs.  In your situation you would just have to install patchburn to
get it to burn, which was a painless process.

http://www.patchburn.de/

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.