[G4] Cell Phone Question

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Tue Nov 22 20:18:36 PST 2005

I have a non-Mac question for all of you electronic experts.

I have a Nokia 6360 ??,older cell phone. I want to upgrade to something
newer -- and in particular something that I can connect to my Mac, or a PC,
to backup my address book and calendar.

Since my existing phone won't fire up, I am afraid that I have lost all of
my phone numbers and names.  UG!!!!!!!

I would like to avoid this problem in the future. So can you smart people
give me some advice on what type of phone I should be looking at ??  And
also does anyone have a suggestion on how I could get my address book off of
my current Nokia?

I currently use my phone mainly as just that -- a phone.  I get all of my
e-mail on my Mac.  But if it didn't cost an extra arm and leg to get e-mail
on the phone, I might be interested.

The couple salespersons I have spoken to are suggesting the Motorola RZR.

I am a current Cingular customer, but my contract is past its two year term.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

rich