[G4] Cell Phone Question

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:46:29 PST 2005

Go to the website of your carrier. T-Mobile allows you to enter your phone
contact data via the web. Might be able to retrieve it from the Cingular
site. I haven' checked. There is CD software that comes with a cable that
would allow you to sync your contact data with your phone and your Mac.
Don't hold me to it, but I think I've seen the software cheap at places like
Surplus Computers and Computer Geeks. The Razr definitely has software that
will work with the PC and Mac. They're coming out with a new one soon so you
might be able to get a deal on the Razr. For the best & latest phone gossip
go to phonescoop.com
Ron/TN