[G4] Fwd: FW: Problem with earthlink software

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Nov 27 09:43:37 PST 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Nov 27, 2005, at 8:47 AM, Wayne Clodfelter wrote:

> Start by looking for an install log that tells you what was installed
> and where.
> Look for an obvious Earthlink folder and see what it contains.
> Trashing that folder ought to be a good start.
> Also search for .plist files (preferences) for the Earthlink
> application. Trash it/them and see if that takes care of your problem.
> Finally, delete the Earthlink items you trashed after the results you
> seek have been achieved with no negative behavior encountered.
>
> On Nov 26, 2005, at 3:42 PM, Serge Small wrote:
>> Note: forwarded message attached.
>>
>> Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
>>
>> From: "Serge Small" <subiefam18 at earthlink.net>
>> Date: November 26, 2005 3:37:56 PM EST
>> To: bluerex02 at yahoo.com
>> Subject: FW: Problem with earthlink software

I used to use an ISP called "OneMain," it worked okay, they supported
the mac, and only cost me $9.95/month. Then EarthLink acquired OneMain
and WOW how things changed. The first thing was they raised my access
fee from $9.95/month to $19.95/month and gave me things like AOL,
"Something Words" I don't remember what they were really called, but I
didn't need them and didn't want them. Next when there was a problem
they would say "Your on your own" we don't support the Mac.

Well it didn't take me long to switch to another ISP. In fact the only
thing that I look for in an ISP is WEB access, a POP mailbox and low
price. I don't need their home page or any of the other garbage that is
offered as almost all ISP home pages are accessible for anywhere on the
WEB.

If you are using EarthLink, look a little harder and I'm sure that
you'll find something just as useful and a lot less expensive. Try
www.lowermybills.com and click on "internet access"

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb