[G4] Fwd: FW: Problem with earthlink software

S. Kennedy skenn at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 27 17:23:17 PST 2005

I have been using Earthlink for about 9 years, first on dial up and now
with dsl.  I have never had any serious problems and they support the
Mac just fine. I have called help twice for the answer to questions I
had and they were always helpful. One call concerned a billing error
and the first person I talked with made the correction immediately.  I
do not use any earthlink software on my computer but I do have the ISP
spam filter set on medium and that catches about 90% of my spam.  I
have had only one address in the 9 years.  Some of their software was
PC only but that never bothered me at all.  I will admit that there are
some cheaper services out there and some of them very good but from
what I see on the forums, the free services are not worth the trouble
if there are any free ones left. I realize that others do have problems
but that is not true for everyone.

S. Kennedy