[G4] New to this list

Jon Bickelhaupt production at appaloosajournal.com
Tue Nov 29 14:40:23 PST 2005

Sy,

If you got my last post, you'll see that I do have one machine still
running OS 9.x, however all the other machines at my office are
running OS X.  We're in involved in publishing a monthly magazine, so
it's somewhat imperative that we keep up on major upgrades, etc.

I'd encourage the jump, though — I love OS X!  You can run OS 9 apps
in a classic environment if you need to.

JB