[G4] Tiger Desktop Changing

shopdog shopdog at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 19:15:48 PDT 2005

All:

I'm running Tiger 10.4.2.  It used to be (I guess before Tiger?) that
I could (in the System Preferences "Desktop & Screensaver" preference
panel) set the desktop to show pictures from an iPhoto album, and
change the picture every few minutes (to the next picture in that
album).  Now, although I can still choose an iPhoto album, the option
to have it change the desktop every few minutes is greyed out.  It is
not greyed out if I choose a picture folder on my hard drive, or if I
choose an apple desktop pattern.

Does anyone know why the option is greyed out?

shopdog