[G4] Tiger Desktop Changing

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 19:39:06 PDT 2005

I have 10.4.2 also, I  just checked on mine and it lets me select any
of the many rolls or the whole picture folder. Where do you have the
time slider possitioned?

On Oct 1, 2005, at 9:15 PM, shopdog wrote:

> All:
>
> I'm running Tiger 10.4.2.  It used to be (I guess before Tiger?)
> that I could (in the System Preferences "Desktop & Screensaver"
> preference panel) set the desktop to show pictures from an iPhoto
> album, and change the picture every few minutes (to the next
> picture in that album).  Now, although I can still choose an iPhoto
> album, the option to have it change the desktop every few minutes
> is greyed out.  It is not greyed out if I choose a picture folder
> on my hard drive, or if I choose an apple desktop pattern.
>
> Does anyone know why the option is greyed out?
>
> shopdog

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720