[G4] Trying to listen to radio

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 1 22:56:25 PDT 2005

Unfortunately your internet connection is not fast enough to get all
the data being sent and your computer finally uses all the buffer it
has stored and then must wait until it has re-buffered.  In short you
need a faster connection or a smaller data stream.

Try increasing the buffer size of itunes radio in the preferences and
instead of choosing the 128 bit streams try the less intense 56 bit
steam.  This will increase the time required before your machine needs
to re-buffer and with the smaller stream (hopefully) you will not have
to encounter the problem at all.  If you are on dial-up these problems
may just have to be lived with, but the above suggestions should make
it less frequent.

jj

On 1-Oct-05, at 2:29 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com