[G4] Trying to listen to radio

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 18:00:47 PDT 2005

FYI...go to iTunes->Preferences

Select the Advanced (gear) icon, in the middle of the panel is
"Streaming Buffer Size".  Select "LARGE" from the drop down and try to
play the stream again.  It will take a bit to start since it is filling
a larger buffer, but it may help solve your problem.  If not, then take
the advice of trying a lower bit rate stream (like 56/64 kbps).

jim