[G4] G4 iBook 12" ?

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Mon Oct 3 14:08:22 PDT 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 7:20 AM, Dan A Currie wrote:

> My wife wants a G4 iBook and i am doing research!!  Opinions and
> concerns  about the 12" iBook will be appreciated from one and all!!

I love my 12" PowerBook - the 15 and 17 inch models seem huge to me
in comparison. I would have gotten an iBook if I hadn't gotten such a
good deal on the PowerBook. Make sure that she tries the keyboard as
the iBook's keyboard is noticeably inferior to the PowerBook's.

Phil
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or
that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only