[G4] Mouse lost function

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 09:55:40 PDT 2005

I have a couple of mice in my QS, OS 10.4.2 and recently the right
button instead of acting as Control click, brings Dashboard. I can't
find in the System Prefs - Keyboard & Mouse any option to change that
behavior. Any help would be appreciated.

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720