[G4] Acomdata Drive Query - Reply

ShelShap at aol.com ShelShap at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 23:03:02 PDT 2005

I purchased two Acomdata drives about a month ago, and divided each into 3
partitions, to back up 3 different Macs   One worked fine, but on the second I
could not back up to the middle partition.

Acomdata tech support was helpful in trying, by phone, and then exchanged
that drive for a new one, which I will be working with shortly.   No complaints
about their service from me.

They did say that partitioning on a Mac could cause problems with their
driver.   That seems questionable to me, and I will attempt to proceed with my
partitioning plan, on their replacement drive.

Overall, I give them a good rating for my customer service experience.

Sheldon Shapiro / Los Angeles
ShelShap at AOL.com     10/04/05