[G4] Re: End of An Era

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Mon Oct 10 14:13:53 PDT 2005

On Oct 10, 2005, at 3:15 PM, keith_w wrote:

> Now that sure sounds like you're leaving us!

That was the plan, since I don't use the G4...What DO people do with
older computers?? Never have known.

> Is it that you have stopped being "a casual user" that you're leaving?

Alas, no. I earn a living online, and a very not-wealthy worker bee
am I. "Casual user" would be me having FUN online..   8- )

> Or what?
> Or maybe you think that with that new machine, you're home free for
> a while, with no problems?  <g>

That will NEVER be true with a computer!

> I sure hope that's true, and wish you luck!

Hmmm. Now I'm thinking about staying. The G5 is great...and I am at
last working in Tiger. I like it---and love the big iMac. But the G4
will always remain a favorite.

Now I wonder how many others are here who loved this list so stayed
on when they left their G4's behind.

Miz B