[G4] Firefox problems.

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 19:43:10 PDT 2005

Hi Harry, that is the version that I am trying to install, every time
I try, that cursed dialog comes up.

On Oct 11, 2005, at 9:28 PM, Harry Freeman wrote:

> Greetings ( + )!( + )
>

> You should visit the FireFox WEB page http://www.mozilla.org/
> products/firefox/ and download the latest release 1.0.7 and try
>
> Release 0.8 was a Beta and is no longer supported.
>

> Best Regards, /\*_*/\
>
> Harry (*^_^*)
> * We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
> through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to
> love... and then we return home.
> Australian Aboriginal proverb

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720