[G4] Power supply woes

transform baggins at ihug.co.nz
Tue Oct 11 22:42:00 PDT 2005

the fuse is probably a slow blow and might be a hrc type which means
that the fuse has a  sand type material inside it.
any way replace the fuse with a slow blow normal type which should be
available from any electronic/electrical store, Then disconnect all the
outputs and then plug it in to the mains.
dose the fuse blow????
if not turn power off and connect some outputs to the supply and see if
fuse blows or not.
keep going till either the fuse blows or the unit all works again.
low supply (mains) voltage can cause the fuse to blow as low volts
means the current increases .