[G4] Speeding up

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Wed Oct 12 02:23:21 PDT 2005

Personally, when I see an email with all of the original stuff at the
top, unless it is something that REALLY interests me, I just skip on
to the next one.  The way I have Apple mail set up is the mail
accounts on the left the messages at the top and a preview at the
bottom.  If I don't see anything interesting in the bottom pane, like
an actual reply....on to the next one I go.  I guess I probably miss
a lot of 'really interesting stuff' but having to scroll down just
annoys me.  The particular message from the person asking regarding
broadband, since he/she was responding to my reply and had posted at
the bottom, I thought I was obligated to read the reply at the
bottom....that was the ONLY reason I would EVER even to bother to
scroll down.  Lazy of me, no doubt, but I get quite a few emails per
day and if I took the time to sit here and scroll down to read all
the posted nested garbage, I think that's all I'd be doing all day.
So, call me a top posting kind of guy.  I'm not a Bad Person and
tonight I'll ask God to forgive me my sins regarding this also.
To all of you who will be fasting at sundown tonight, may it go well
and have a wonderful Yom Kippur experience.

Tim Collier (Ish Emunah ben Avraham)