[G4] Speeding up

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 10:41:37 PDT 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 10:21 PM, whshaw wrote:

> My computer has a built in modem. I assume the cable will connect
> directly to the computer.
>
> Wilton

Wilton, the modem that your computer has is only for telephone line,
not for Cable or DSL. You will be provided with one when you get the
service.

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720