[G4] Display Brightness

James Edwards jedwards at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:37:28 PDT 2005

Greetings All;
If this has already been discussed, please point me to the thread archive.

I got the following from a client this morning:
"Every day, when I start up my computer, I have to click on the
system preferences icon and turn up the brightness on my display;
each day, when the computer shuts down, it automatically reverts to
the dimmest setting.  There is no button to click to say "OK" or
"save" or anything like that after I move the brightness lever to the
right each morning -seems like there ought to be some way to save the
setting."

She is running OS-X 10.3.

Any ideas??

THANKS!!