[G4] Saving?

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Thu Oct 13 11:35:04 PDT 2005

Wilton,

Depends on what version of Retrospect you are using? Check their
website support page to address using their software on 10.4, there
are special work around s for Tiger on all but the latest version of
Retrospect.

http://www.dantz.com/en/support/index.dtml

Tiger Specific issues

http://kb.dantz.com/display/2n/articleDirect/index.asp?