[G4] Trying to backup

whshaw whshaw at erols.com
Fri Oct 21 14:36:30 PDT 2005

Hello, I seem to have fowled up my backup system on my external hd.
I had some trouble so I erased my external hd and attemted to start over
using the Retrospect Express software that came with the hd. I mounted
the disk on my desktop{the icon shows up on my window}.
Now, the backup system scans my internal hd and then says"No removable
media found.
Removable cartridge such as Zip,Jaz, SuperDisk.DVD-RAM or MO must be
mounted on the desktop to be used with Retrospect Express."
What am I doing wrong?
I have an e-Mac using OS 10.4.2.
Thanks

Wilton