[G4] External HD Formatting Question

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:21:27 PDT 2005

I have a Mac G4 1.35mhz mirror door. Bought a new USB external hard
drive enclosure with a Maxtor 160HD in it. When I initialized it
originally I was on my Mac so it's formatted as a Mac journaled. I
wanted to use this as a plug and play on my Mac and my Win XP laptop.
Now it's full of stuff and my Win XP won't recognize it. Shouldn't my
Windows machine see it anyway? Forgive me for throwing in a Windows
question here please, but it's really a Mac G4 question, too. Any ideas
on how to correct this?
Thanks.
Ron in Memphis