[G4] Freezes on Login

Raymond E. Hardy rhardy27 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 13:10:02 PDT 2005

Thanks Daniel,
    Checking System Preferences, as you suggest, I find that the Name is now
provided as "System Administrator", an alternate "short" name is provided -
"Root" - both names are grayed out, not allowing any changes. It has
accepted my Password.  Hah!!. I checked the box beside the Name to make
login automatic and, Viola! I now find it IS automatic. Wow!, Its been a
good day so far.
    Thanks for the great help
Ray Hardy