[G4] Freezes on Login

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Oct 24 20:21:04 PDT 2005

Ray,

Check in your System Preferences  under accounts and see if the short
name of you admin account was changed too? If it was just the Name
that was changed then you can easily change that back to your
original name.  The short name according to Apple's built-in help
system can't be changed unless you create a new account with that
name.  But I seem to doubt that is 100% true that the short name
can't be changed there has to be away around that. But let us know if
your short name was changed too...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.