[G4] A joke

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 05:48:43 PDT 2005

While Safari does allow the choice to "disguise" as Internet
Explorer, at least the User Agent menu option states it is as "Mac
MSIE 5.22". If the financial program will only accept IE 5.5, then
Safari's option may not work. Not knowing what financial program is
being addressed, this may or may not be a problem. Opera does not
specify which IE version is in "disguise", so may, or may not, be a
better option.